Covid Safety Guidelines
Do not enter the facility if you or a family member has a fever, persistent cough, or is otherwise not feeling well.
Cover your sneeze or cough with a cloth, tissue, shirt, or the inside of your elbow.
Do not shake hands, fist bump or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Please maintain 6’ or more of distance between yourself and other persons not in your party.Wash your hands after touching any common surfaces. Hand soap and water are available in the bathrooms and at the portable wash station outside the bathrooms.
Tables, chairs and BBQs will be made available. Please wipe chairs after use and return to the designated area outside of the clubhouse
Please limit use to 1 person in the bathroom at a time (or 2 if helping a child or adult who needs assistance).
Parents: explain the rules to your children and provide reminders as needed.
Children & Safety
- Running is only allowed on the grass areas. Please enforce this with your children. It is for their safety
- Member children who are 12 years and older or entering the 7th grade are allowed to be at the club without an adult, with a signed permission slip (yearly). The child must pass the club’s swim test and follow all rules and regulations or be subject to loss of this privilege
- For non-swimming children, a parent/caregiver must be in the pool with them at all times and within arms reach of the child. Rings, arm floaties, lifejackets, vests or any floatation device do not replace the parent’s responsibility for that child. Non-swimming children are defined as having minimum water competency skills including: able to enter the water, get a breath, stay afloat, change position, swim a distance and then get out of the water safely
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper while in the pool. Please follow this rule because the pool will have to close if anyone defecates in the pool
- Proper swimwear is required due to safety and health issues. Street clothes of any kind are not allowed in the pool
- The clubhouse is not a place for children to play. The doors opening to the side street are left unlocked during business hours for fire code
Rules on Pool Toys
- Pool toys may be used unless the lifeguard(s) judge it to be a danger based on its use or due to safety during periods of high congestion in the pool. Generally, the club allows soft splash balls, diving toys, goggles, kickboards, soft flexible flippers intended for pool, pool noodles, small personal flotation devices (if worn by a child, he or she must be monitored by an adult in the water that is within arms reach of their child). We do not allow water guns, water balloons, any squirting toys, or tubes, large flippers, water polo balls, footballs, and larger inflatable toys that are for sitting on in any way, or any toy that is not designed to be a pool toy
- Mermaid tails/monofins are not allowed because they create unnecessary risk to our patrons by restricting swimming ability, especially for weak swimmers and children
Lifeguards have the final say if a toy is safe to use in the pool. Thank you.
Arrivals & Guests
- Upon arrival please check in with the greeters or sign yourself in (binder located by front gate) if there is no greeter. Please be sure to report/mark the appropriate number of guests that are joining you that day
- Members may only use 5 guest passes per visit. Use of more than 5 guest passes per visit requires a "Party Rental" agreement and payment of rental fees. Unauthorized parties are subject to additional fees.
- For more information on Guest Passes please visit our membership page here
- For more information on Party Rentals please visit our party rental page here
Personal Property & Courtesy
- Please only eat and drink items you have brought to the club. The refrigerator is for club staff and member use. Do not take items that are not yours and ensure your children do the same
- Eating and drinking are limited to the covered pavilion and grass area. Eating in the pool or on the pool deck are never allowed
- Glass bottles or containers are not allowed anywhere on Club property
- Alcohol use is allowed by adults with responsible behavior. If a members is demonstrating signs of intoxication, they will be asked to leave for the day
- Profane language, roughhousing and dangerous or disrespectful behavior may result in temporary or permanent revocation of membership
- Many of our members prefer not to hear music being played while at the club therefore, audible personal music is permitted only at volume levels that will not disturb others. Speakers are not allowed in the pool area or on the pool deck. If another person's music is bothering you and you are not comfortable saying something to them, please bring it to the attention of a lifeguard or a Board Member if present
- Please clean up your area before leaving. Return chairs and grills, remove all party decorations and dispose of trash and recycling in the appropriate receptacles. It is not the lifeguards responsibility to clean up after members
- All Personal property is your own responsibility. Items in the lost and found will be removed periodically without notice
- Members and guests may not sell products or services on club property
- Pets and smoking are not allowed on club property
- Members are asked to follow all posted signs and should questions arise about any policy, please email the Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership dues are refundable up to 1 week prior to the pool's opening day. Once the pool is open for the season, membership dues are no longer refundable. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Guest Hold Harmless Waiver
Members who bring guests to the club must have the guest complete a hold harmless form either prior to arriving to the club or when checking in. For instance, if your family goes to the club and your children bring a friend, the friends guardian must complete a hold harmless form. Guests without a signed form will not be allowed into the club.
Please click here for the guest hold harmless form. Please note: you only have to have guests sign once for the entire family in they are in the same household.